Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fire

I love fire. I play with fire, I eat fire, I walk on fire and I set myself on fire.

I started walikng on fire when I was a baby (See older posts) now I not only walk on burning coals, but also I do it before the flames haven´t died completely. I also manage to stay on the fire standing up on my barefeet for a long time, instead of walking. I also blow fire and eat fire. I hold the torch with my mouth, I have flames in my mouth and my tongue. With the torch I pass the fire through my naked body litting myself on fire.
I also lay down on the floor naked and they apply a gel on me, then they lit this gel and I am completely covered in flames, it´s an amazing sensation and the people get amazed.
Another thing I do, is laying dwon naked and they set a big bonfire on my body over my tummy, my legs and my private parts. They put pieces of wood on me and they lit the fire, its a great sensation, (as long as the smoke doesn´t blow on your face).
Some people ask me how do I do it? I think there are various reasons, first is that the flames burn at the top. So if you lit your body on fire its the bottom of the fire in contact with your skin, so the heat is comming out (its like putting off a candle with your fingers, if you do it at the bottom of the flame you dont get burned), also is my skin, it can handle fire and doesn´t combust, (its like trying to burn a stone, it doesn´t burn, it just gets black) also I am able to control the pain, so I have no problem, and also I haven´t got any hair on my body, that helps :-) Plus of course the training.

 I said many times to do something extraordinary, and I dont mean only what i do, could be singing, dancing, sports, etc you need to get born with special abilities plus improve that through training.

I also put the torch on my tits and even set them on fire. Sometimes with gasoline and not the fire-gel.

But to prove I can handle fire really well, while naked I ask two volunteers to hold the torch just below my breasts, so the flames are burning my tits and my nipples. Many people move the fire around the body this way they never get burn. What you have to do is put the fire in the same position and hold it firmly with the top of flames in your naked skin, in your more sensitive areas and leave them for a quite a while. If you can endure this, then you are really hardcore, like me :-) Its an awsome feeling after a while you can feel your tits and specially your nipples like an acccute puncture, but I concentrate and endure the feeling (for me it´s not pain, as I actually enjoy it) Note that I have piercings in my nipples, metal piercings, so the heat is transferred even inside my nipple, burning my nipples from inside, but I love the feeling. Also I had lots of training so don´t try this at home, as I said before.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sheila
    One question I get thru reading your new blog.
    Did you ever stop the time for how long you could stand a torch, touching your skin, for example your hand or bare feet with flames top?

    ReplyDelete