Sunday, April 3, 2011

Glass

In my acts I play with glass very often. I walk bare feet on lots of broken glass. The glass has to be broken on the moment, don´t get fooled for those shows in which they bring the glass prepared already broken, or they just break one bottle in front of the audience. In real shows like mine, we break all the glass on the moment so is very sharp and this can cause real damage. I walk on it and I jump very high continuously smashing the glass with my bare feet and breaking it into smaller pieces. I also go on top of a platform which is 2 meters above ground and from there I jump to glass, breaking the glass into smaller pieces and feeling under feet how is broken and crushed. It´s great. The people love it and love being watched by the people. Another thing I is a put something like 4 or 5 one liter empty bottles on the floor, before they are broken, and I jump on them many times and smash them an break them with my bare feet.

I also lay down with my naked body on the broken glass (or wearing a tiny bikini, depending on the show) and someone goes on top of me. Another thing I do with glass is once I am laying down on the floor on the glass they pour fresh broken glass on top of me. The assistant in the show drops the glass on me from very high, as high as she can lift her arms, while I am on the floor. Thus making the thing very dangerous as the broken glass falls on my naked body with quite a bit of speed.

Another thing we do, is once I am covered with glass, and I have glass underneath me, the assistant, who also walks barefoot on glass, steps on me and walks on me breaking the glasses they are covering me against my body. I do this both downwards: she walks on my back, my ass and the top of my legs, and also when I am upwards: stepping on my chest, breasts, stomach and the top of my legs. I don't feel any pain nor get any injury.

I also like to eat glass, may be that´s my favourite food together with fire :-) I started eating light bulbs, so the glass is very thin but then I moved to usual glass bottles, even sometimes breaking the glass with my teeth. One day I ate a whole bottle of beer of 300 mls of glass. Do not ask how my body metabolises it, I just do it.

Also another thing I do is go up a ladder of sharps swords and lay down on a bed of sharp swords. As an extra a big block of concrete is put on my naked stomach and smashed while laying on the swords. Remember my training about this since I was a child so is no problem for me at all.

Most of these things are not quite special as there are out there a lot of performers doing these things They are quite common between side show performers. That´s why I want to push my self to the limits to be a special one, to be the best I can. My own physiology of my body, my strength, my determination, my training and my control of the pain help me to handle all this and much more amazing things I do. I´ve been advice to say in this blog: Do not try all this at home :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment